The Top 10
- I’m enjoying my fellow Torontonians Loud Luxury & Ryan Shepherd’s “Something To Say” far too much for it to depart #1 after one appearance, so it stays ahead of a few others for another chart.
- Looking to ascend to the top next week is the gorgeous “Wasted My Love” (above) by L.A.’s Axel Mansoor, vaulting 9 to 2. Even better, Axel has one of four debuts with another beauty, “Out Of My Head” (below) arriving at #21. Axel has one of the best new voices of the year and his songwriting is on point!
- Also arriving in the Top 5 is Alesso’s huge club hit “Falling”, moving up 6 to 5.
- It’s turning out to be a massive hit, and Zedd and Alessia Cara’s “Stay” continues to climb, up 7-6.
- “I Wonder” by The Him and vocalist LissA is a real earworm, climbing 8-7 – you’ll find yourself singing and humming and dancing to it for days 🙂
- New to the Top 10 without much surprise is “Sign Of The Times” by Harry Styles, which continues to gain fans after all these weeks of release thus far, and rises 11-9.
Movin’ On Up
- The infectious independent release “P A R T Y” by Philadelphia duo NiGHTS continues to soar, up 17-11, as a third single “B R E A T H” is released.
- Charlie Puth follows up the Top 5 duet with Selena Gomez “We Don’t Talk Anymore” with his new bass-laden pop hit “Attention”, which is the fastest riser on the chart, rocketing 23-15.
- UK producer Murky along with Polish singer Anuka climb 20-16 on this chart with a beautiful EDM ballad “Heavy Hearted”, which is available as a free download.
- Bobby Nourmand’s latest “D U S T”, which is also a free download, continues to look promising as it climbs 24-19.
- Our final debut from last week is the intriguing “Silent Games” by German producers Lars Beck and Henri Purnell, and featuring vocalist Zekt, who hails from Honolulu. It rises 26-20.
The Remaining Three Debuts
- Martin Garrix returns to the chart for the first time since last year’s collaboration with Bebe Rexha “In The Name Of Love”, which got to #10. This time it’s with fellow Dutchman Brooks on the rollicking instrumental “Byte” (and a very flashy video) which arrives at #24.
- Shawn Mendes grew up about 20 minutes from where I currently live in Pickering, Ontario. He has his first BILLCS Top 30 chart entry with “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back” which bows at #27. And it’s a danceable affair this time; so far the NOTR remix has been released, but others are coming!
- Welcome To The Hotel’s independent single “Darlin'”, featuring vocalist Brandon Serafino, gets a boost from a saxxy Saxena remix, which arrives at #28 and is available to download for free.
View the full BILLCS Top 30 right here, and be sure to click on the photos to hear all of the songs.
Listen to the BILLCS Top 30 Songs on Spotify! Click on this link to take you there, and follow me on Spotify: BILLCS Top 30 Songs
Planet Radio Canada is on hiatus and will return http://www.planetradio.ca